Rabu, 17 April, 2019 | 202 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Archi Group is an Indonesian based pure gold mining company, with a focus on gold in Indonesia, with the head quarter in Jakarta. Our subsidiaries in Manado - North Sulawesi, PT. Meares Soputan Mining (MSM) and PT. Tambang Tondano Nusajaya (TTN) at Tokatindung Project Site – are currently seeking below professional in order to support our seamless operation:
LONG TERM PLANNING SUPERINTENDENT (CODE : LTPS-III/19)
Location : Toka Tindung
The primary role of the Long Term Planning Superintendent is to produce documentation to manage the long term production profile of the business.
- Reviewing of Resource models produced by the Geology and Exploration teams.
- Produce pit optimisations based on business costs for mining, processing and other overheads.
- Produce Mine Reserve documentation in line with Indonesian and or other international recognised standards as competent person.
- Review pit wall geotechnical recommendations in line with identifying the minable portions of the Resource model and ensure long term plans are based on sound geotechnical assumptions.
- Produce mine schedules for use in budgeting, reforecasting and business plans
- Have a good understanding of mine technicalities of water management, drill and blast, load and haul and mine planning technical functions.
- Be able to identify and communicate issues within the plan and identify measures which can be utilised to manage potential issues in the future.
- Open pit mining contract management.
- Mine dewatering and tailings management experience
- Show innovation in generating/optimising mining schedules
- A degree in Mine Engineering from a recognized university
- Competent in Mine design packages Minesight, Surpac Micromine and Microsoft suite packages.
- 10 years experience in gold mining in a narrow vein and preferably open pit environment.
- Has a first class mine managers ticket would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate sound knowledge of mine cost budgets from both an operational and capital cost perspective.
- Has a good knowledge of mine scheduling software and be able to produce documentation and presentation.
- Able to produce life of mine plan (LOMP) updates following the biannual review of exploration and resource model updates.
- Able to transfer knowledge and experience to a team of engineers and add to their ongoing professional development.
- Able and willing to act for the mine manger during the absence of the mine Manager and/or deputy mine manager.
- Has a good understanding of open pit mining contracts and drill and blast contracts
- Has the ability to review potential underground mining opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate the awareness on corporate safety & environmental.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 23rd April 2019.
Email to: email@example.com
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
Human Resource Department
16th April 2019
- Di iklankan: 2019-04-17 18:54:10 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-04-23 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON