Kamis, 21 Maret, 2019 | 409 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 4 dibagi
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
DEPUTY ENGINEERING MANAGER
(Assignment: Site Based)
The position is required for Project Establishment and Project Execution Stage. The position is required as Coordinator for Engineering and Construction aspects executed by Designers, Consultants, and Constructors. Coordinator type of person is required for handling multiple projects at the same timeline activities.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years previous experience as Project Management Head Level for Construction Project
- High level of English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge and experiences for Coordinator to Design stages for large scale projects, such as Concept Design, FEED, and EPC type of Contract
- Strong Knowledge for Project Management Practice in the roles of coordinator for budgeting, Design-Engineering, Planning, Project Control, and Extensive Reporting
- Ability for working and coordinating in multi project setup and executions at the same timeframe
- Team work and self-driven ethos
- Experiences in large scale project for oil and gas industry, such as fuel terminal and process plant with coverage of on land and marine project
- Possess of general knowledge for multi aspects of discipline for Project design engineering setup, for complex facility covering mechanical, electrical, automation, process, heavy structure, and jetty
- Ability for Strategic planning for Project, by various aspects as part of Corporate Governance in Project Execution
- Coordinator at Company Behalf for Early setup of Project Development – estimating and budget, by getting involvement of team of Engineers and Estimator
- To act as Company Representative, for execution of Conceptual Plot Plan, FEED, Schedule, and CAPEX estimate, which all study as above are executed by Consultant
- Provide review and feedback for details aspects of multi stages design execution, by providing review notes, technical query, instruction, and providing design survey proposal
- To administrate design products both at early stage and construction execution, with coordinator roles, by having personal under the position holder as the officer
- To provide extensive reports, part of Project Management Roles, following Project Management System practice for higher level usage
- To administrate commercial aspects, negotiation, clarification, technical assessment of proposal, invoice, variation. The roles are leading position by managing personnel related within organization
- To provide input, together with project management head, for early planning, lookahead, and improvement to schedule, this covers broadened wide project execution for design phase to commissioning phase
- To act as project leader, in aspects of site audit, in order to improve the project execution stages in aspects of project management system, HSE management system, and Quality Management system
- To prepare early project setup, by all means of Project Execution Plan. The parts of the tasks are to develop organization to cover every single project.
(Assignment: Levee Site, Timika)
Monitor and control Earthworks resources (people and equipment) in field operation in term of support construction manager to ensure production is achieved in accordance with project parameters, project schedule, budget, in compliance with company’s project safety and environmental policy.
- Min. Diploma degree with 10 years or S1 with 7 years experiences in engineering areas
- Min. 5 years experiences in leadership roles holding Electrical & Instrument Supervisor or Superintendent Positions
- Good understanding & implementation of earthwoks methods
- Creative thinking and ability to manage the work systems
- Good leadership.
- Monitor, control and supervise labor in a day to day basis, direct subcontract, and all non-labor resources in order to ensure project completed on schedule, conform with the standard of quality specified
- Provide leadership and direction to all Earthworks operations team including monitor their performance in order to maintain and enhance team performance
- Monitor and control the implementation of Earthworks plan and manage that all necessary resources are available at site in order to meet the construction schedule through regular construction meetings
- Understanding the basics of the project budget, monitor and control the Earthworks budget to ensure that costs do not exceed budget
- Initiates, develops and improve the implementation of construction methodology and equipment utilization to improve efficiency
- Review client specifications and drawings to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated into the work
- Support and assist the Project Safety Superintendent in actively promoting a safety culture and awareness in order to enhance safety awareness among personnel and prevent LTI
- Discuss pertinent topics at daily pre-start meetings and weekly toolbox meetings in order to Provide a safe and healthy work environment
- Provide Construction Manager and Project Manager with construction schedules, cost forecasts and progress statistics in order to updated current situation.
(Assignment: Levee Site, Timika)
Monitor and supervise site Earthworks activities to ensure such activities are conducted in a safe and timely manner conform to quality of work is of a standard that optimises availability.
- Min. High School with 7 years or Bachelor degree with 4 years experiences in civil field, especially in ROAD CONSTRUCTIONS or CIVIL CONSTRUCTIONS
- Min. 3 years experiences in leadership or supervisory role
- Possess broad knowledge in Earthwork system
- Good analytical and supervisory skill
- Good communication in English
- Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements.
- Exercise, direct, and ensure a safe work environment in the work area at all times; and ensure all store business work processes and activities are all done in safe works practices
- Develop and follow JSA’s for all tasks
- Assist Project Engineer with the development of a work schedule including parts, materials and manpower to be incorporated in the short term detailed execution plans
- Prepare and submit the regular report required by Project Controls to ensure report is submitted in timely manner
- Supervise Foremen activities to ensure work is technically correct and performed in a safe and cost effective manner
- Examine and investigate all variances from target to avoid bigger lost in both cost and time consumed
- Monitor PM schedule implementation to ensure all PM scheduled work is completed in accordance with work instructions and schedules
- Proactively identify defects and register them via work requests in order to have an appropriate and prompt action
- Diagnose failure symptoms and determine maintenance of Earthworks structures to effectively and efficiently rectify them
- Develop and determine work procedure, work load balance, and also coordinate work unit with other unit
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
EXTERNAL AFFAIR OFFICER
(Assignment: Head Office/Site Based)
Responsible to support across external affairs work to provide administrative and project support on agreed work programs and will help in identifying, maintaining and building relationships with an external stakeholders; be well organized administratively. Monitoring relevant permit developments and drafting articles, consultation responses and updates as required.
- Minimal Bachelor degree in International Relations, Public Affairs, Communications or related fields
- Min. 2 years experiences of working in a policy and/or external affairs role
- Possess strong analytical thinking and ability to communicate with all levels
- Experience of working effectively in collaboration with multiple external partners and stakeholders
- Good negotiation skill
- Ability to keep sensitive or confidential data/document
- Ability to work extended hours to meet job objectives.
- Identifying, engaging, and securing support from external stakeholder especially regulator or policymaker for maintaining PLSS Projects compliance
- Identifies key stakeholders with whom to engage and, to accurately and effectively deliver key messages to major counterparts and stakeholders on priority PLSS initiatives
- Works closely with POSB operation related to external affairs work to ensure that POSB work effectively reaches key stakeholders from government, private sector associations etc.
- Prepares short and medium-length write-ups and presentations to be used to inform audiences of stakeholder or operations and priorities or to support speaking and other public engagements
- Supports effective high-level Management and senior staff engagement with key stakeholders from government institutions, parliamentary/congressional staff; government agencies; the media; as well as leading policy institutions, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector
- Supporting the group’s work and meetings (including taking notes), working with External Affairs Manager
- To run effective administrative systems for external affairs communications function, including capturing and evaluating programs (i.e. security, CSR etc.) coverage and impact
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
SENIOR CORPORATE PLANNING ANALYST
(Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)
Supervise subordinate and supporting superior in monitoring, review and analyse factors that might impact organization which cover detailed financial analysis related to tenders, competitor analysis and operational performance in order to provide business line manager with accurate / current and concise analysis on any issue that could impact Company strategic business plan and creating & formulating ABP (Annual Business Plan), Reforecasting, MMR (Monthly Management Report), BSC (Balance Score Card) Report, and SBP (Strategic Business Plan).
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematic is preferable. However Engineering background will also be accepted
- Holding Financial Certification (i.e. CFA) is an advantage
- Min 5 years working experiences as analyst or consultant is preferable
- Preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies
- Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modelling skills and Excel
- Excellent in power point (PPT), reporting and presentation skills
- Preferable to have worked with a world class International Corporation
- Excellent English skills – spoken, written and presentation
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation and working with cross functional teams
- Good understanding of key business process
- Hands on experience in developing business plan and monthly performance review
- Market and competition analysis including market research
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to perform as part of a team possess structured thinking, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritise work
- Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines and willing to work overtime if necessary
- Strong and passionate with analysis, problem solving & continuous improvement, preference is by having improvement knowledge such as six sigma
- Demonstrated experience in managing a program, process or project that involved multiple resources
- Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries.
- Able to provide MMR (Monthly Management Reporting) and BSC (Balance Score Card) Report
- Able to provide detailed financial models including sensitivity analysis on potential investment and tender to identify business targets / opportunities
- Support Manager/ supervisor in the annual budget process and prepare re-forecast as required to ensure budget & forecast are reasonable, consistent with the Management activity and accurate
- Support Manager/ supervisor in the preparation of 5 years SBP (Strategic Business Plan) and ensuring in line with Company’s Vision and Mission
- Evaluate and analyse the financial implications of an investment/capex require internally and for Risk Management Committee
- Sustain the development of the financial analysis process across Petrosea aimed at rationalizing costs and improving efficiencies including investee companies
- Perform analysis which concerned with the influence of external market factors upon the organization, or for activities related to project evaluation, financial structuring, and investor interface
- Support Manager/ supervisor in formulating the performance management system (strategy formulation, business priorities, BSC and identification of KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Directly responsible for the overall store operation, inventory, audits, input of purchase orders and security of the warehouse in order to provide support higher service level for company in term of part store availability and a good practice to the process which conform to business ethics and company’s procedures.
- Min. Bachelor Degree preferably Engineering major, technical trade, or project type background is required
- Min. 3 years experiences in warehouse preferably in Mining and/or Construction industries
- Strong general engineering skill and mechanical aptitude
- Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management
- Fully understanding with EMS (Environmental Management System)
- Awareness of ERP system (e.g. Avantis, SAP, or JD Edwards) would be an advantage but are not essential
- Familiar with Customs regulation for export and import
- Familiar with Freight regulation
- Fluent in English and strong computer literacy
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill, teamwork, and motivate people
- Will be preferred candidates who domiciled at Surabaya.
- Ensure work – warehouse area performed conforms to Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Corporate procedures, System Operating Procedure (SOP) Materials Management warehouse and official standards and requirements
- Monitor and control critical spares requirement and reduction of obsolescence and surplus stock levels to ensure all asset inventory are well managed
- Ensure that incoming material is inspected for conformity with order specifications and checked for defects
- Monitor and controls fuels and lubricants quality meets with requirement procedures and match standard variance loss refer to ASTM or Migas Standardization
- Manages environmental aspects of facilities by staying appraised of environmental concerns and advising departmental management of guidelines, procedures, etc., to maintain environmental compliance
- Raise MR for regular transport and obtain MR for specific transport required to arrange PO for PM/Proc Manager approval
- Team player to execution 4 batch inventory stock count
- Actively contribute to a team culture where all employees are responsible for their own and co-worker Health, Safety and Environmental, Keep work area clean and tidy, take corrective action on all hazardous situations in order to maintain a safety, health and environment at all times
- Uphold procurement business ethics and take ownership of every single deal for company benefit to ensure the adherence of overall company’s business ethics
- Raise PR (Purchase Requisition) & process GR (Goods Receiving), GI (Goods Issuing), GIT (Goods Transfer, and Cargo Manifest from and into the system
- Contribute and responsible in warehouse start-up and close-out.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 19 April 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2019-03-21 16:23:57 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-04-19 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON