Rabu, 6 Pebruari, 2019 | 592 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 1 dibagi
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
COMMERCIAL SUPERINTENDENT MINING
(Assignment: Tabang Site, Kalimantan)
Provide commercial/contracts management expertise to Management and clients; to review, analyze and administer various contract document, including the definition/s of scope of work, identification of both parties’ responsibilities, and interpretation of relevant contract conditions; to ensure that the project requirements are adequately delivered to the Client and Company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties and in order to enhance Company’s effectiveness and efficiencies in term of minimizing such risk in commercial/contracts.
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Min. 5 years experiences in sub contract / commercial
- Requires travel to Project Locations as required
- Client and Vendor/suppliers/subcontractor meetings and visits (if needed)
- Interface with commercial/legal service providers
- Audits investigations
- Must be diligent, reliable, and able to respond to difficult task whenever the need arises.
- Review the pricing proposal prepared by BD Officer and Contract Engineer and giving input to General Manager regarding the contract composition and any qualification required
- Review and to ensure the risk assessment for new project are prepared and maintain until the completion of the contract period
- Review draft agreements prepared by Contract Engineer and to advise any modification needed to be compliance with PTRO contracting principle. And to ensure that agreed Scope Of Work is clearly defined and included in the draft
- Ensure contract implementation are monitored and controlled, that the Client and Petrosea follow the contractual requirements of the contract such that Petrosea is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties – if any
- Review and or prepare formal letters/ recommendation / resolution for regular commercial and contractual issues involving the clients and to attend to meetings with contractual nature and uphold the project’s objectives at all times
- Ensure all variations and claims are properly managed and monitored until final settlement
- Ensure contract filing systems are maintain, both in hard copy and electronic copy in order to ensure all contract document are well managed and administered in accordance with Petrosea procedures
- Ensure validity of each contract is monitored; include the 90days prior expiry notification and the action taken
- Collaboration with corporate legal, to develop standard set of term and condition for each contract type, in dual language
- Conduct appraisal and develop staff development, as per yearly training and development plan
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE SPECIALIST
(Assignment: All Sites, Kalimantan)
Assist Superior in developing, monitoring, measuring and evaluating the Emergency Response Plan to ensure the readiness of applied control measures. And to plan in order to prevent and or handling the emergency situation within project area responsibility, to ensure comply with company’s Emergency Response, government regulation, and other requirements.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (preferably Bachelor Degree) in public occupational Health &
- Safety/Environment or Engineering or relevant background (preferred)
- Minimum 3 (Three) years experiences in HSE, or others related to Emergency Response
- Will be preferred if understand of Mining Safety or Plant Safety
- Certified with several rescue techniques by authorities
- Will be preferred if having experiences in rescue challenge event such as IFRC, BFRC or other similar event
- Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing
- Willing to work at remote area
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
- Liaise with Superior to support in development and implementation of project emergency response plan
- Liaise with HSE Training and Project HSE team to select personnel and conduct training to establish Petrosea Emergency Response Team with sufficient skill and knowledge
- Assist project team to implement the procedure / guideline related to Emergency Response
- Assist project team to conduct Emergency Drill
- Conduct review, analysis and evaluation of the existing identified emergency situation and relevant procedure consider to the real condition and the requirements
- Assist Superior to develop recommendation action in order to control the emergency situation
- Coordinate, manage and comply HSE Management Plan for project site related with emergency preparedness and response
- Analyse and provide the Emergency Drill and Accident report and develop recommendation as needed
- Conduct regular Emergency Equipment inspection using the available guideline
- Provide inspection / audit report include the recommendation actions to standardize emergency equipment and response across site
- Involve in the incident investigation related with emergency situation in project site
- Maintain and follow up any HAZOB report related with emergency equipment
- With management approval, assist and/or contribute the Petrosea rescue team in Fire & Rescue Challenge for local or national
- With management approval, to contribute to the disaster rescue effort in regional and national
- Be the person in charge (with the HR Site Team) of the employee evacuation process, whether in sickness, work accident, or accident not due to work and inside or outside the work site.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 05 March 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.
- Di iklankan: 2019-02-06 21:35:20 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-03-05 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON