Rabu, 23 Januari, 2019 | 206 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Feedback Infra is the operation and maintenance of 2 x 15 MW Kariangau Power coal-fired project in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan.We are looking potential candidate to streghten our team as :
1. INSTRUMENT ENGINEER/TECHNICIAN
Job requirements :
- Graduate from Polytechnic, majoring Physics or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Predictive Engineer/Technician position in power plant
- Has knowledge on the DCS honeywell C200E
- Skills of calibration of Instrumentation (Pressure, Level, Temperature, Flow, etc) are a must
- Able to use calibration tools, such as decade resistance, hand pump calibrators, multitester, HART, etc
- Basic or fair knowledge in PLC and DCS system
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting for Instrumentation equipments
- Familiar with preventive maintenance of Instrumentation and Shutdown (turnaround maintenance) activities.
- Good command in English both verbal and written.
- Willing to based in Balikpapan
2. BOILER FIELD OPERATOR
Job Requirements :
- Graduate majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Boiler Field Operator.
- Having licence for Boiler ( SIO Boiler class 1 or Hakit level 3 )
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Balikpapan.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include salary expected) and recent photograph within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address to :
- Di iklankan: 2019-01-23 16:33:17 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-02-06 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON