Jumat, 11 Januari, 2019 | 261 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’ s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’ s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimizes supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’ s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Puma – Operator (Samarinda)
- Receive orders from cargo to enter and monitor cargo tanks. Drain tanks and filters. Fill fuel into tankers arriving at the Terminal, in a fast and safe manner, by means of the loading equipment. Seal the upper inlets of the tank and the discharge valves of the same, in order to secure the load to the customer. Comply with all safety measures of the Terminal at all times.
- Revise and fill in all documentation required for filling trucks, verifying with the driver the product (s) to be loaded as well as the volume(s) of the same. Fill cards loaded with API, temperature and time of loading. Revise tankers before filling and report any pertinent situations.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times. Provide maintenance services to the loading equipment and execution of the preventive maintenance program of the Terminal, without interfering with the daily filling of trucks (valves and pipes). Calibration of flow meters. Hydrostatic testing of piping. Enable and disable the electric motors for pumps, tanks, filling rack.
- Participate in all training courses scheduled by the Superintendence of the Terminal, as well as in all contingency drills. Give logistical support in Terminal. Comply with any other task entrusted by the Superintendent within the operations of the Terminal.
- Bachelor: Mechanical Engineering (Required)
- Ability to use MS Office programs, Safety standards, Need to be able to read and write in English
Placement will be managed by outsourcing vendor.
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to Recruitment Indonesia RecruitmentIndonesia@pumaenergy.com
- Di iklankan: 2019-01-11 15:04:25 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2019-01-25 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON