Selasa, 11 Desember, 2018 | 540 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT. Meares Soputan Mining is a Mining Industry with main office at Jakarta, representative at Manado, and Project Site located at Toka Tindung – North Sulawesi, to run our seamless operation, we need qualified candidate to support our operation as :
OHS SYSTEM SPECIALIST (CODE : OSS-X/18)
Location : Toka Tindung
The provision of OHS system specialist is to support the OH&S personnel & Departmental HSE committee members in implementing the Toka Safe program consistently, timely and accurately and ensuring the integrity of TOKA SAFE system Performance data & documentation.
- Develop & review TOKA safe management system procedure & standard operational procedure (SOP).
- Update and ensure all records related to TOKA SAFE activities controlled by entering the records into INX InControl and other database. The hard copy records are filed into the OHS department file system.
- Conduct training & Socialization OHS management system and related SOP.
- Monitor the compliance of TOKA SAFE Program implementation;
- Schedule & Conduct Internal and External Audit;
- Develop and update the OHS statistic and database;
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly OHS report;
- Update the legal register, standard and other requirements that have been identified and ensure the evaluation of compliance;
- Back up OHS Administrator duties when not avalilable.
- Graduated minimal from Diploma Degree;
- Have minimum 3 years in managing occupational health and safety management system;
- Certified in implementation & Internal Audit SMKP;
- Certified in OHSAS18001:2007 or ISO45001:2018;
- Certified in Train of Trainer BNSP;
- Certified as Internal Auditor. Preferred having a lead auditor certificate in OHSAS18001 or ISO45001;
- Have good knowledge in Indonesian legal requirements related to OHS;
- Have good knowledge in contractor safety management system;
- Have good knowledge in Occupational health and safety statistic;
- Have good knowledge in developing management system procedure & standard operational procedure;
- Have good knowledge in creating and developing database and data integration;
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate occupational health, safety & environmental;
- Intermediate level computer skills, including MS Office suite ;
- Intermediate level oral & written Indonesian and English;
- Able to perform initial response First Aid;
- Use computers & related office programs in the workplace;
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in Surrounded Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 18th December 2018.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
Human Resource Department
11th December 2018
- Di iklankan: 2018-12-11 15:10:53 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-12-25 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON