Selasa, 4 Desember, 2018 | 145 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’ s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’ s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimizes supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’ s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Puma - B2B - Sales Manager
- Led customer acquisition process and led generation with sales team through an opportunity pipeline management approach (e.g. SPANCOP = Suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Contract, Order, and Payment) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), which drive very much customer satisfaction, and company profitability.
- Drive and coach the Sales Team to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets of Bulk Fuels in line with local & Global B2B Plans.
- Monitor the performance of key customer accounts, contracts, assets, account receivables, debits and price / discount execution through sales team and internal interfaces with supply & logistic teams, finance, marketing, legal, CSC.
- Build effective relationships with local market stakeholders (government, industry, class associations and key accounts) to develop business opportunities.
- Monitor B2B market segments trends, competitor movements and prepare sales forecasting per business segment for bulk fuels with support of Business Planning team.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and day-to-day management of business to business fuel (clean product and fuel oil) business within the country, including sales growth and overall profitability. Manage LOB in accordance with overall company policies and improving commercial performance by increasing turnover and maximizing profitability, finding new ways to improve sales, and meeting customer demand.
- Work Experience: Sales and Commercial
- Education: Bachelor-Master: Business Administration/Management (Required)
- Skills: Able to handle fast moving and high pressure customer facing environment, Applied sales management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, Being self-motivated and confident, Highly proficient in using MS Office, Organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, Strong negotiation and sales skills
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to
- Di iklankan: 2018-12-04 16:45:29 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-12-18 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON