Kamis, 15 November, 2018 | 331 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling. Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
We are currently seeking a SHES Officer for KPC Sangatta Site in East Kalimantan, Indonesia. The main role of this position is to supporting the delivery of common SHES systems, procedures and initiatives in the Region and coordination of SHES reporting, audit and assurance activities. This position will report to Senior Site Supervisor and will work on 5 days on and 2 days off roster.
What you will be doing
- Complying with Orica’s safety standard and procedure;
- Maintaining and developing Orica’s SHES system (Enablon) dashbards and reports for regional business;
- Assisting KPC Teritory Manager and leadership team in complying the Indonesia regulatory requirements;
- Providing technical support to system users;
- Monitoring incident report and action management performance and advise of deficiencies;
- Monitoring performance of regional safety systems and identify opportunities for optimisation of performance;
- Provide training, mentoring, and assistance in the use of Enablon and promote its use through business partners
What you bring
- Minimum diploma degree in occupational health & safety, mining, chemical or other technical science;
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in relevant industrial operational experiences;
- Having knowledge and understanding in Indonesia safety regulatory frameworks, risk management and systems;
- SMKP system implementation skill (preferably);
- Good communication skill;
- Able to communicate and writing report in English (preferably);
- Willing to work in Sangatta as local hire.
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organization;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialize or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.
Link to apply :
- Di iklankan: 2018-11-15 13:26:15 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-11-29 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON