Rabu, 14 November, 2018 | 208 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
V A C A N C Y
PT. Meares Soputan Mining is a Mining Industry with main office at Jakarta, representative at Manado, and Project Site located at Toka Tindung – North Sulawesi, to run our seamless operation, we need qualified candidate to support our operation as :
PROCESS PLANT TRAINER (CODE : PPT-VII/18)
(Location : Toka Tindung)
- Comply with Government and company Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Conduct skill assessments and evaluations to determine the training needs.
- Conduct training classes includes field practical exercises.
- Assist with the development of training material.
- Assist in implementing INX system to record, monitor, evaluate and report all non-staff employee training.
- Prepare objective, safe and environmentally sound Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) for Process Operators
- Ensure training records are maintained including participant evaluations, assessment tests, forms and certificates within the area of responsibility.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of training records and materials.
- Work with equipment suppliers and vendors to supply competency based training.
- A High School graduate – preferably Diploma in Vocational Education and Training or the equivalent in Metallurgy or Mineral Processing Technology
- Certificate in training and assessing.
- Minimum of seven (7) year experience working in the: Gold and Silver or/and Copper and Gold operations in mine or processing industry.
- Minimum of four (4) year experience in supervisory level at mine or processing industry.
- Minimum of three (3) year experience as trainer in Gold and Silver or/and Copper and Gold processing industry
- Previous experience in training and assessing roll
- POP Certificate, highly appreciated
- Good communication skills in English.
- Able to demonstrate the awareness of corporate safety & environmental practices.
Applicants who are qualified and residing in Surrounded Village of PT. MSM, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 21st November 2018.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb
Human Resource Department
13th November 2018
- Di iklankan: 2018-11-14 19:46:44 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-11-28 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON