Minggu, 11 November, 2018 | 255 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
PT Paiton Energy as a leading Independent Power Producer in Indonesia is currently seeking :
“an Operation and Maintenance Engineer”
(based in Jakarta).
Graduate from University majoring in Engineering minimum S-1 or higher and/or related discipline.
Experience: Minimum 7 years working experience in the power plant especially coal fired unit and IPP previous experience is preferable.
Specific Knowledge :
- Have good understanding of power plant operations.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbal and written information activities of others, priority work, and interface with others.
- Have a good communication skill and the ability to work independently within minimum supervision and take necessary initiatives.
- Have understanding of PPA/power purchase agreement and/or coal contract is preferable.
- Have an adequate knowledge on maintenance practice, instrumentation/control system, power generation plant terminology and nomenclature is a plus.
Physical Strength Demand: Moderate
Environment: Office environment with occasional visit to operating site.
Closing date application is 28 December 2018
An interested candidate should submit the curriculum vitae to
- Di iklankan: 2018-11-11 09:56:06 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-12-28 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON