Senin, 8 Oktober, 2018 | 379 dibaca | 0 dikomentari | 0 dibagi
J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. As a result of the rapid expansion, we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role to be based in our Head Office Jakarta:
Senior Engineer – Project Electrical & Instrumentation
(Head Office, Jakarta)
- To maintain electrical and instrumentation engineering standards across projects and studies by identifying and implementing best practice and holding the project team to account for quality.
- To prepare technical specifications, equipment lists and material lists and to perform calculations and assessment as required.
- To liaise with other engineering disciplines to coordinate technical information and to review and advise on technical documents submitted by vendors.
- To deliver electrical and instrumentation engineering design according to required project timeframes and standards while adhering to design specifications.
- Bachelor degree in electrical, instrumentation or related discipline
- 8-9 year/s relevant experience in project electrical and instrumentation
- Have extensive on-site experience performing construction, electrical and instrumentation projects
- Able to prepare simple electrical and instrumentation design. Experiences in design consultant and Contractor will be advantage
- Extensive design experience, primarily in a contracting, operating or consultancy environment, working with control systems.
- Experience within a contractor, operator or consultancy on the development of Gold Mine.
Should you be interested in these opportunities, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th October 2018.
- Di iklankan: 2018-10-08 17:34:32 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
- Berakhir: 2018-10-22 23:59:59 - Standar Waktu Asia Tenggara
allow_url_fopen is ON